Happy Fall, Y'all!
My adorable pumpkins are falling in love with books. That's one of my favorite parts of teaching 2nd grade - seeing my little guys discover their love of literature. So here are a few freebies for reader response.
After reading a fiction book or story, any of these poems can be written about main character.
Poetry Pattern Book Reports
This book investigation can be wonderful as an enrichment activity and it's amazing to see what your students can create! It is designed to be used with a nonfiction book or article.
Book Investigation
My students use these spinners, and they LOVE them! All they need is a pencil and a paper clip to make the spinner. I tell them to spin it and write the answer to the question in a notebook or on a piece of paper. If they land on the same question more than once, I instruct them to simply spin again.
Comprehension Spinners
To be used with a fiction piece, this Book Scavenger Hunt is a student favorite.
Book Scavenger Hunt
Enjoy!





5 comments:
Great blog! I teach 2nd grade it Austin! I am your newest follower! Check out my blog sometime:
http://secondgradewithmrsmorgan.blogspot.com/
ILMU PELET DAYAK
ILMU PELET DAYAK
ILMU PELET DAYAK
ILMU PELET DAYAK
ILMU PELET DAYAK
ILMU PELET DAYAK
ILMU PELET DAYAK
ILMU PELET DAYAK
ILMU PELET DAYAK
Thanks for sharing!!! For your spinners - check out this online one for virtual learning https://wheelofnames.com/#
You have to have brief categories (so maybe a "cheat sheet" for your fiction spinner where 1 is the first question, 2 the second one etc.
I Love 2 Teach: Reader Response {Bies} >>>>> Download Now
>>>>> Download Full
I Love 2 Teach: Reader Response {Bies} >>>>> Download LINK
>>>>> Download Now
I Love 2 Teach: Reader Response {Bies} >>>>> Download Full
>>>>> Download LINK
Donation Benefit 1,500,000 Euros
Good day
I am Ms. Beate Heister, a German entrepreneur, investor, and Shareholder of the discount supermarket chain Aldi 25% of my personal wealth is spent on charity work around the world. I also promised the remaining 25% to private individuals this year. I have decided to donate 1,500,000 euros to you. This is part of my promises to the charity project this year. If you are interested in my donation, contact me for more information. Kindly write to my official Emails: beateheister247@gmail.com
Greetings
Ms. Beate Heister
Issued by Ms. Beate Heister Family Siepmann Foundation.
beateheister@hotmail.com
Post a Comment