Saturday, June 8, 2013

Six Types of Syllables Posters {Freebie}

One more school year is in the books!  Woo hoo!  What a great school year!  Now it's time to regroup for next year...well, maybe a few naps first.  :)

Today's freebie is a set of posters (8.5" x 11") that may help our students learn about the six types of syllables. Learning about syllable types can really help our struggling readers and spellers.

Grab your free copy of my {Six Types of Syllables Posters} today.



Have a blessed week and enjoy!


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

Freebie Fridays

3 comments:

Erin B said...

Hi Belinda! I just found you at the Manic Monday Linky (Boy, we're fast!!). I am your newest follower! I'm happy to have found you - I'm moving from 5th to 2/3 for next year and I'm lost!

~Erin
Mrs. Beattie's Classroom

In Vino Veritas said...

I am retired and assisting a class of Hispanic students learning to speak English. This morning in class (my first morning there), we worked on closed syllables and what the teacher called VCe syllables. That made me want to get more information; Yahoo got me to you. Lucky me! Thanks for these wonderful posters!

Pandit Rk shastri said...

Nice Post and Content.I like this very much the prediction given in this blog is better, in this blog all the problems related to marriages ,childless etc are shared. The one who has any of the problem can get his or her solution here .



Top best and famous astrologer in chennai




This is the simplest way to get overcome from your problems.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...