Saturday, April 27, 2013

Creative Ways to Line Up Your Class {Freebie}

Let's admit it; we all do it.  We creatively ask our kiddos to line up...not because we want to know how many kids are wearing red shirts or how many have laces on their shoes.  No, we do it because it helps to get our kids quiet and listening...the perfect prerequisite for a peaceful line.

Sometimes, if you're like me, you need a fresh idea for lining up your little sweet peas.  Maybe you'll find this helpful.  Twenty-four ideas (download the {free document} to see them all) that will get your kiddos in line and ready to go.  I'd love to add your ideas, so be sure to follow me and leave a comment with how you creatively get your kiddos in line.



Print, laminate, cut out, put on a binder ring and you're all set!

Keep them in a handy location!



Add a little bit of ribbon to your binder ring for a little bit of cute!

Of course, if you're like me, you'd also like a handy-dandy list of these same ideas.  You can put this list on your white board (just slap some magnets on the back), display it near your door, or use it as a bookmark in your lesson plan book/binder.

 
Grab your free copy of {Creative Ways to Line Up Your Class} today!
Don't forget to leave a comment with your creative ideas for lining up.

Have a blessed week and enjoy!


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

Freebie Fridays

22 comments:

Lori Rosenberg said...

What cute ways to line up! I'm definitely printing and using. Thanks so much for sharing them!

Ѽ Lori
Teaching With Love and Laughter
luvyorkies@gmail.com

Lisa R. said...

I love these!! I am definitely going to snatch these up for next year. Thank you! :)
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Anonymous said...

You have the most creative ideas! I do this all the time but am constantly trying to come up with something new. Thanks for helping me out. Sometimes I line them up by calling those with older brothers, older sisters, younger brothers, younger sisters and no siblings. It's funny how they have to stop and think about it. Also, hair color or eye color. (They have to ask someone to check their eye color.) Thanks again!

Love to Learn said...

This is so fun - a great way to make lining up fun!

Love to Learn

Eclectic Educating said...

Great ideas for getting kids to line up! I really like how your organized the materials, both the binder rings and the running list.

Amy
Eclectic Educating

Anonymous said...

Very cute freebie. I just downloaded it. Thanks! I'm also your newest follower.

~Chelsea
www.flipfloppinthrough.blogspot.com

TiredEducator said...

Great ideas! I teach kindergarten and I use: Line up if you are wearing tennis shoes, if you have shoes laces or if you don't have shoe laces, if you are wearing a certain color, if you are wearing short sleeves, long sleeves, if you have a baby brother/sister, if you are wearing shorts/pants/jeans. Of course I always have kids that don't line up when they are supposed to but the class is checking each other out to make sure no one is "cheating" and they always catch the distracted ones or the "cheaters" that line up when they shouldn't.

Kelly B said...

I'm a substitute teacher so always looking for fun ways to do things and keep the kids' attention - this will be great!

Mrs. Beattie's Classroom said...

Thanks for sharing these, Belinda! They are so cute! I will definitely be printing these for my new classroom!!

~Erin
Mrs. Beattie's Classroom

Nancy said...

Thanks for sharing this cute resource. Looking forward to using it when school starts back up. Something I do is allow the student remaining (if there is just 1) to come to the front of the line if they don't match any of my ways to line up! They really like the "twist" to this method of lining up.
Nancy

involveme said...

I just printed them out and put them in my laminate file. This will be a great way to change things up for the new school year. I think this would be nice for bringing the kids to the carpet too! Thanks

Elementary Engagement said...

Thank you for this. I have have these ready to use for this year. Love them!

Mary

afchase said...

I will be using these this upcoming year. thanks!

Pyungwha said...

Thank you for the great idea!

LibraryGirl62 said...

Thanks! These are fun :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing these cute line up cards!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this interesting as well as funny post.

Creative Ways

Unknown said...

There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered. See the link below for more info.

#ways
www.mocsbar.com

Anonymous said...

LOVE these ideas! I can't wait to implement them in my classroom routines next year! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

The link to the collaboration cards ideas is not working. Is there another place I could find them? Love them these ideas, even for the upper grades.

Naomi Meredith said...

Thank you so much for your wonderful idea and product! I mentioned you in my newest blog post. See it here. http://marvelousmsmeredith.blogspot.com/2015/08/how-i-built-my-classroom-community.html

Thank you again!

paweigh said...

m3u96r2q75 m1n55j3q81 h5b55f7c09 y9p76l0i87 x5w47f3e93 v0n35d8x25

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...