Saturday, July 6, 2013

Jazzed Up Memo Books {Freebie}

Happy July! It's been a busy summer so far. Lots of fun training opportunities which means lots of reasons to appreciate the people I've been hanging out with. I have a tutorial to share with you that is super cute and super inexpensive.

But first I wanted to let you know some exciting news. By spending time with so many of my friends this summer, I've had a lot of time to talk to them about my blog and all of the things I want to accomplish. One of the questions I'm always asked is, "Why do you always give your stuff away?" Well, I have always wanted to share what I use in my classroom with other people and if someone else can use it, then great. The more I blog and the more that people download my freebies, the more I realize that I would like to do more. I've decided in order to do more, I need a few more resources. Therefore, I've decided to open a TpT store so that I can continue to provide as many free resources as possible.  In fact, this free tutorial is my first "product."


I'd love for you to follow me on Bloglovin & my TpT store as well as grab this tutorial.  And please let me know how you appreciate the team members in your life.

 Have a blessed week and enjoy!


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

Freebie Fridays

1 comments:

Amy said...

I really appreciate my team members. We plan for each upcoming week on Tuesdays after school (not required - we just find it beneficial). It is always helpful to bounce ideas off each other and to share the responsibility for copying, newsletters, etc... I also appreciate my unofficial professional development team in the bloggers that I read online. Thanks for taking the time to share your classroom experiences too!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...