
Here it is before the flaps are folded back revealing what's underneath...
My students glue their foldables inside their interactive notebooks. For this foldable, your students will only apply glue behind the "Word Endings," "-ing Happening Now," and "-ed Already Happened" sections. They will cut all of the other sections to create foldable flaps.
As you talk about inflectional endings (letters added to the end of a word to change its meaning), you can have kids generate their own ideas for base words where nothing happens when an ending is added as well as words that have the final consonant doubled before adding the ending. (I've expanded this foldable to include more ending rules and you can find it {here}. I tell my kiddos that most CVC words will need to have that final consonant doubled. They will find that the vowel has a short vowel sound, and yet we always find exceptions...like words ending in /x/ like box.
So underneath each flap, students can generate words that fit each section.
If you like the fonts I used, get them for FREE at Rowdy in Room 300. I used Rowdy Writing and Rowdy Funky. Love them!
I hope this is something you can use. I'd love it if you could follow me. Thank you!
Enjoy!



13 comments:
This looks like so much fun for the students and very helpful when learning all the rules! Thanks for sharing!
Helpful and fun! Thank you so much for sharing!
Merinda
Pirate Girl's Education Invasion
I browse many, many teaching blogs and have never commented on any. However, I discovered your blog this morning, have been reading it all day (Seriously, all day. It's 10 in the evening right now.), and now have a desktop FULL of wonderful ideas I can't wait to use in my classroom. I couldn't leave your site before I thanked you for putting up your absolutely wonderful (and simple! Can't beat simple.) ideas. Please keep it up. I can't wait to check back for more ideas! :)
This is really a great tool. Thank you so much for sharing!
Wow! I love the things you have on this site. So many great ideas! Thanks for sharing.
Do you have a foldable for the word endings -ence and -ance? xxxx
Thank you for your amazing teaching ideas and for sharing, so very kind of you
I look forward to using this foldable with my students.
Playtech casino games online - JTM Hub
At JTG Hub, 사천 출장안마 we offer 안산 출장샵 over 1000 of the best slots, 안동 출장안마 poker, bingo, live casino, 의정부 출장마사지 table games and 안성 출장샵 video poker. Playtech casino games online.
Readers searching for Cricbet99 whatsapp number may be looking for a way to obtain account or service-related information. Users should be especially careful when communicating through messaging applications because unknown contacts may request passwords, verification codes, payment details, or other private information. A safer approach is to verify contact information through an appropriate official source. Never share sensitive credentials with strangers. Account security and privacy should remain important considerations in any online communication.
This article provides a useful starting point for readers researching 99exch cricket betting id information. It is helpful when a website clearly explains account-related terminology, login requirements, and general platform navigation in simple language. Readers should carefully review the available information before using any online betting-related service and understand the applicable rules in their location. Clear explanations can make it easier to distinguish between registration details, account access, and other commonly searched terms while browsing online.
I recently came across discussions about Reddy book green and found the topic interesting because many readers are looking for simple information about available features and access options. The way users discuss the platform makes it useful to compare different sections before making any decision. I also appreciate comments that explain the general process clearly, especially for people who are exploring the service for the first time. Overall, Reddy book green is a keyword worth following for more relevant updates.
Require professional help to spy on your cheating partner, deleted chat conversation retrieval, Remotely control or spying on your colleagues (coworkers) or friends phone, erase or delete a criminal record from database, Recover your forgot password, recover your stolen cryptocurrency Bitcoin (BTC), Tether (USDT), Ethereum (ETH), or bank transfers scammed funds, Increased Credit score boost to 850, contact WhatsApp: + 1 38 6 348 7838 mikhailgroupprogrammercybersec@gmail.com mikhailgroupprogrammercybersec@programmer.net
Post a Comment